Overview The Invitational Summer Institute is an in-depth professional development opportunity for teachers from K-University level. The MSU Writing Project had planned to offer a one to two-week summer institute in June 2020. As a result of Covid19 and ongoing developments, we have put these plans on hold. As the situation continues and changes unfold, please watch our site for further details. It is our sincere hope that we can look forward to a meaningful time to bring teachers together to learn from one another.
The benefits of attending the Summer Institute are:
- Gather and collaborate with educators from multiple content areas and grade levels
- Create and research essential questions surrounding education in the 21st century
- Access to professional literature and current research
- Learn relevant approaches to planning and instruction
- Earn CEU’s
- Become a Writing Project Teacher Leader